LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Counter Top Brothers, LLC provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original owners of the Quartz Slab (the “Product”) that the Product will be free from manufacturing defects for so long as the original owner owns the Product. Although the Product is carefully inspected prior to shipping or delivery, it is the responsibility of the Owner to thoroughly inspect the Product upon its receipt. Any damage to the Product thereafter is the responsibility of the Owner. Final inspection and approval is also the Owner’s sole responsibility.
This Limited Warranty shall apply only where Product is properly fabricated and installed in the United States of America for residential or commercial interior; is used for its intended purpose, and is maintained regularly.
Counter Top Brothers, LLC Granite Slabs are sold “As Is” therefore there is not warranty on these. Final inspection and approval is also the Owner’s sole responsibility.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is Limited. The Owner’s sole and exclusive remedy against Counter Top Brothers, LLC shall be at the sole option of Counter Top Brothers, LLC, to repair or replace the defective Product depending on the installation, or refund the purchase price.
FURTHER, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LOCAL LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES OR OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF COUNTER TOP BROTHERS, LLC. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH ARE NOT EXCLUDED HEREBY, DUE TO OPERATION OF LAW, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN FOR THE PRODUCT WARRANTED.
IN NO CASE WILL COUNTER TOP BROTHERS, LLC BE LIABLE EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF SUCH DAMAGE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF COUNTER TOP BROTHERS, LLC, EVEN IF COUNTER TOP BROTHERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Limited Warranty is the only warranty made by Counter Top Brothers, LLC. No representative, dealer, employee, installer or any other person is authorized to make, modify or change this Limited Warranty or make any other warranty, representation or promise on behalf of Counter Top Brothers, LLC with respect to the Product. No term or condition other than those stated in this Limited Warranty and no agreement or understanding, whether oral or written, in any way purporting to modify or change this Limited Warranty shall be binding upon Counter Top Brothers, LLC, unless made in writing and signed by the manager of the LLC.
This Limited Warranty shall be null and void unless the Product has been paid for in full. This Limited Warranty covers only manufacturing defects and DOES NOT apply to Product subjected to damage due to mishandling, abnormal use, misuse or physical or chemical abuse or exposure, direct or sustained heat or cold or sudden or rapid change in temperature or thermal shock, exposure to chemicals, force, pressure or loading applied from a person, utensil or object, including but not limited to cracks and/or chips resulting therefrom.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover damage or effects caused by poor installation or fabrication caused by the installer or fabricator. In addition, improper, insufficient or poorly designed support, cabinets, structures, substrate or sub-floors for countertops, or vertical surfaces ARE NOT covered by this Limited Warranty.
Products that are installed outdoors, in partially covered or sheltered outdoor areas, in entry ways and interior areas subject to traffic flow from the outdoors ARE NOT covered by the Limited Warranty due to exposure to weather, changing temperatures, sunlight and other conditions because these conditions can damage the Product. Products, vertical surfaces installed in indoor entryways or outdoors can also be damaged by de-icing activities and other chemicals or substances which are tracked onto or which come into contact with the Product.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover Product fabricated and/or installed outside the United States of America or Canada.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover Product installed in applications such as, but not limited to, shower trays or shower pans, steam showers, steam rooms and saunas.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover the quality of the installation or damage caused by the installer or fabricator. Installation or fabrication issues must be resolved directly with the point of purchase and are the sole responsibility of the Owner and the point of purchase and NOT of Counter Top Brothers, LLC and ARE NOT covered by this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover transportation, freight, tear-out, demolition in any form, disposal and reinstallation, fabrication or associated costs beyond the cost of the Product or its replacement.
Various laws, building and safety codes govern the design, engineering and construction of buildings and installations within them. These vary widely. Counter Top Brothers, LLC assumes no responsibility or obligation with respect to the selection of its Product for the installation or the design, engineering and construction of the installation site.
Counter Top Brothers, LLC IS NOT responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, installation, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
All Limited Warranty claims must be received by Counter Top Brothers, LLC within thirty (30) days after the Owner learns of the facts upon which the warranty claim is based, or such warranty claim shall be deemed waived.
RETURN AND REFUND
Counter Top Brothers, LLC Granite Slabs are sold “As Is” therefore there is not returns or refunds on these. Final inspection and approval is also the Owner’s sole responsibility.
Counter Top Brothers, LLC Quartz Slabs can be returned and refunded within a 15 day period after purchase. Counter Top Brothers, LLC authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the Product, evaluate. Counter Top Brothers, LLC has the right of refusal to return and refund any slab if any damage or alteration has been made to the slab. Owner will be responsible for a restocking fee of 20% of purchase price that will be deducted from the refund amount, after product is back at the store.
RIGHT OF COUNTERTOP BROTHERS, LLC TO INSPECT
In order for Counter Top Brothers, LLC to respond under this Limited Warranty, Counter Top Brothers, LLC authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the Product, evaluate and respond to any claim.
All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this Warranty shall be made by Counter Top Brothers, LLC and shall be final and binding upon the parties.
CHOICE OF LAW
This Limited Warranty shall be interpreted exclusively under the laws of the State of Florida.
This Limited Warranty only applies to Products purchased and installed after October 1, 2015.
REGISTRATION AND SERVICE – GENERAL PROVISIONS
To register for the Limited Warranty you must complete the Limited Warranty Registration at the store.
Please provide the following information:
1. Your name, address and telephone number
2. Description of the Product application for which the claim is made including the design and thickness of the Product
3. Date of Purchase or date of installation, whichever is earlier
4. A description of the claim
Counter Top Brothers, LLC recommends that the tile be installed following the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) specifications for the Installation of Ceramic Tile (ANSI A108\A118\A136.I-2006). Follow mortar and grout manufacturer’s recommendations on the application, use and clean-up of these materials. This information can be sourced at Tile Council of North America, Inc. website at TileUSA.com.
Counter Top Brothers, LLC DOES NOT warrant the installation of tile it sells. The Purchaser and/or installer are responsible for proper inspection before installing, and proper installation of the tile.
CAMBRIA PRODUCT CARE & MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
Maintaining Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz is easy. Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water, use a mild soap if desired.
DO NOT expose, in use or otherwise, Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz to abrasive or strong alkaline or acid or free radicals or oxidizers or the like (whether high, neutral or low pH) cleaners.
Various chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive in their ability to attack any structure including Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz. Be very aware of these potential damages to your surface.
Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz IS NOT heat proof, chemical proof or fracture proof in any form. Be aware of damaging exposure to these potential damaging acts upon your Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz.
DO NOT use or expose Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz to such products including, but not limited to bleach, oven cleaners, Comet®, Soft Scrub®, SOS®, products with pumice, batteries, paint, removers, furniture strippers, tarnish or silver cleaners, or the like. DO NOT use abrasive or harsh scrub pads. DO NOT apply any sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz under any circumstances. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent.
1. Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz is pure natural quartz. Variation in the natural stone (quartz) color, pattern, size, shape and shade are unique and inherent characteristics to be expected with this Product. This does not affect the Product performance in any manner.
2. Color blotches are intended and designed into many designs to enhance the natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a slab; they do not exhibit all the characteristics of a design and therefore are not fully representative of what will be installed. Product will not be replaced due to these variations.
3. Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz is durable and more resistant to surface damage than other stone. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges particularly at sinks or dishwashers may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multi-colored surfaces.
4. Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz is not a seamless Product, seams are visible. Where there are seams the Product pattern and shade can change.
5. Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, and some slow cookers or roaster ovens and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a hot pad or trivet is always recommended to prevent heating the Product.
6. Cambria is not a structural support Product. 2cm and 3cm Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz thicknesses are for countertops and must be supported. 1cm thicknesses are for surface finishes such as walls, tub and shower surrounds and fireplaces; horizontal applications such as a tub deck must be completely supported as well.
7. Semi-polished finishes (1cm) will not shine and will soil and appear to stain from soiling.
8. Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz installation is optimized when walls and cabinets are properly prepared for installation. This includes but is not limited to structurally sound, straight, level and square walls and cabinets, lack of which may cause poor installation and poor seam fit, or inconsistent countertop overhang and placement.
9. Counter Top Brothers, LLC quartz installation does not include qualification of any sink or stove cutouts (any cutouts), faucet hole locations or cabinet sizes. Counter Top Brothers, LLC IS NOT responsible for verifying if sinks, stove or other cutout appliances, cabinets and faucet hole locations fit together well, or at all. This is the responsibility of the owner, general contractor, or the like. Counter Top Brothers, LLC will not fabricate cutouts per supplied model/template information.